Stained glass gel polish creates a semi-transparent, transparent glass-like color in-depth effect. Used in a variety of designs as part of a design or as a full varnish.
• Liquid metal Silver + Vitra Gel gives you a deep 5D view of the aquarium effect
• Drop or stone effect
• Cast French technique
• Aquarium effect
HOW TO USE
Together as a system Liquid Metal Silver:
1. Prepare the nail plate as usual: perform a manicure and give the nail a shape
2. Remove excess grease and moisture from the Didier Lab Dehydrator nail plate.
3. Apply all nails with the selected additional bonding agent: Acid free Bond, Extra Bond Nail Repair, Acid Primer or transparent base.
4. Apply 1 coat of selected Didier Lab base and dry in a lamp with an LED lamp for 1min / UV for 2min
5. Apply the selected dark contrasting color of Liquid metal silver gel polish as a base. Black contrasts best. Dry in a lamp in an LED lamp for 1min / UV for 2min
6. Coat the nails with Liquid metal Silver gel and use a magnet to extract the various metal particles forms. After obtaining the desired design, dry in an LED lamp for 1min / UV for 2min.
7. Apply Vitra Gel with the selected varnish (No1, No2, No3, No4, No5). You will get a deep aquarium - stained glass impressive effect. Dry in an LED lamp for 1min / UV for 2min. 8. Varnish with Top Coat. Other uses: Droplet, stained glass, 3D deep painting, infused French, etc. various decoration ways.
Vitra Gel Capacity 10m